Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Day

Hey guys, guess what? It's Easter Monday as well. Lol.. I didn't realize it at all at some point until in the morning i got a text message telling me that it is Easter Day. SO Happy Easter to those who celebrates Easter Day. Enjoy your chocolatey easter egg hunt. Just don't get mushed up with the real eggs and the chocolate eggs otherwise you might end up buying eggs in the supermarket rather than joining in the egg hunt for chocolates... If you get what I mean.. I suppose you don't. But never mind. That's kinda like an inside joke only me and some people would know. Lol..

For Christians, Happy Resurrection Day. If I am not wrong becasuse Friday was Good Friday so today must be Ressurection Day right? Please forgive me if I got it wrong because I only remember that Jesus died on the cross on a Friday and he woke up on a Monday. Somewhere in the Bible it says so.... Or I am wrong again? Ah, well. But at least in my mind Bible it says so... Hehe.. :P sorry to mess it up for you people. And I mean no disrespct though. But still happy ressurection day to all of you. And if it isn't then I guess, I need to check with my calendar again. Something wrong with it... *blush*... Anyways, either ways. God Bless You All!!

And for the rest of the world... What can I say to you? Let's see... Oh yeah. It's Monday. Which is a monday blue day or a moanday and you moan when you say your moarning...? But still Cheer up, kay? It's a new month. And a new day. It meanst a new start of life chapter. Let go of the past. Let bygones be bygones and may it never make you regret. For it is your choice that leads you to who you are today and what you are becoming to in the future.

Students, some of us are luck enough to have an "off"day shall we say from school eh? Hehe.. So what did you do today? Prank your friends that there is school today and then they turn up at school when everyone is not there? Let them think that they are early for school today or something eh? Hey, come on.. It's April Fool day.. What can you lose? It's just for fun. But don't do it too much a'ight? Don't get yourself into trouble now.