Wednesday 10 April 2013

Margret Thatcher: The Iron Lady

Margret Thatcher is a great and strong lady. Should be remembered and will always be remembered for she has made a huge impact to the world. She has went to join the angels up above in heaven now. She not only made a huge impact to the world, infact she also influenced lots of people and generations.

She was a British politician who was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990 and the Leader of the Conservative Party from 1975 to 1990. She was the longest-serving British Prime Minister of the 20th century and is the only woman to have held the office.She became the first woman to lead a major political party in the United Kingdom. She became Prime Minister after winning the 1979 general election.

Her biology is all over the news and on the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher it can also be found on the google search or any search engines that you use. If I have time I would write a whole biology of her on my blog post but then I don't have much time tonight. Since I have homeworks to do. So I guess I will jsut have to update about her as soon as I have found and research enough about her then I will post it up for you guys?

Alright that's all for the news updates from me. Have a great day and a good evening. Here I am signing off as Mabel Ngu. See you guys next time.