Tuesday 16 April 2013

Pray for Boston

My dear people who are out there. Please let us pray for Boston which is in trouble now. It is being traumatized by all the bombing. I am not asking for your sympathy for the people who lost their loved ones or the people they know.

But I ask of you to please just be so kind to pray for them. If you are christians, please pray for their souls to be in peace with God in heaven. If you are Muslim, please pray for they are resting well. If you are Budhist, please pray for their souls to rest well. If you are Hindu's please pray to your Gods for them. And if you are a free thinker, I am not sure what to do but just let's wish that they are all safe shall we?

What this world is lacking now is love. We are all lacking love and facing fear. Let's send out our love to Boston and to their loved ones. Let's hope that the lost is found, afraid is safe, loved are together, souls in peace and many more.

This is something that we should be careful now as well. Boston, if you are hearing this, I wish you be safe near your loved ones and be safe. If you have lost, you have my condolences. If you have lost someone, I couldn't do anything better but wish for you to find your loved ones as soon as possible.

Boston, my only words that I can provide you now is stay strong. I know you can get through this. I know it feels like 9/11. But this can't be blamed as the attackers are also having fear as well. They are afraid so they strike. They also need some love in them otherwise this won't be happening as well.

WORLD. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, JUST REMEMBER MY WORDS TODAY:

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. FOR WHEN YOU HAVE LOVE, THERE SHALL BE NO FEAR OF ANYTHING, INCLUDING DEATH.