Thursday 18 April 2013

Homecoming

This is My land.
This is Home.
I'm home.

And here come's the home coming touchdown.
The sound of the rumble
Tyres rocking on the railway.
Kissing the road repetitively
Waking all the sleeping creatures
Sky warm and tender.
Beautifully alliging with the land and sea

Awaiting
Just for me
My feet yet awaits to kiss the ground
That I once walked on

I wait.
Waiting for it all to come to an end

When it did,
I take in my first breath
Of the air.
Of my air
Oh, my homeland air.
Hush. Listen now!
The wind is calling my name
It's telling me
"Welcome home"

The sunset does its acting cue
Putting it's best glow to show
It's gratitude for me
My return
Happy that I've finally come home.
To where I belong
Like it had always been
For ages and ages
And now, I am
Home.