Saturday 6 April 2013

Never had an enemy = never really lived

"If you never had an enemy, it means that you have never really lived your life." -Anonymous

That was something that I've heard from somewhere and I forgot whom was it who said it so I placed that person "Anonymous" so that I don't get the wrong person.

Well, just because someone doesn't have any enemies doesn't mean that they never lived their life before... But it just means that they are a peacemaker or something. Either that or they probably have already lived their life and gone through the circumstances to make people not hate them. Not saying that they please them or anything. But they just have that charm to make everyone not hate them at all.

People like... me! I don't have any enemies. Even though I sometimes think I do, but it just so happened in a way that no one hates me at all. Why? Because I have a way to make people not hate me. How? Not to hate others in the first place. If you hate another, then surely you would show up as hate. Then, this will just make another person to hate you. Get the meaning of starting the fire and it will come right back to you? That is how it works as well.

Yeah, I know. You are probably saying something in front of the computer right now as you are reading. Or you may not. Just assuming.... But then, you don't know what had that person gone through. So you can't say that they don't have a life just because they don't have enemies. They just somehow made friends with their own enemies.

Have peace man. Isn't the war outside great enough for you already? Or the drama of the world entertaining for you? Why bother making people hating you when you just wanna live your life? Guess I will never understand that concept. But then, here we go. The drama starts to kick in.