Monday 4 March 2013

A new begining

Life always starts with a begining and ends with an end. But what is the begining? When is the end of everything? We never get to know when do we have a begining because we don't know when to call it a new begining. We don't have an end without a beginging so how do we know when do we end?: You get what I mean?

To be honest with you, without a begining there is no end. If you don't have a beginging, and you don't have an end... then where are you? Have you every asked yourself where you are now in life? Have you ever wondered?

I know that I am in the middle of life when I have to learn to be more independent and learn as much as I can to get a scholarship in order to save money and go to a nice university. But some people who are at my age still have no idea of what they are doing now. They are living their life like a puppet played by a puppeteer. But their puppeteer has not an idea of what they want to do with their puppet as well. So it is like a middle of nowhere...

Do you see where I am going with this post now? If you still don't know, then I would have to say that I am not so good in writing my posts and leading people blind.. Yeah, I do admit I am not good in telling people what I actually mean sometimes. But, I guess I should just go with the real message behind this whole post.

What I really want to say is that,
Are you clear of what you are doing? Do you know why are you doing so or is it because someone ask you to do it. Have you got any intentions for yourself in life? Have you sorted out what you want to do for your own life already? Or are you just limping around the place, without an idea of what is going on and just doing what people are telling you to do?