Saturday 8 September 2012

Don't judge me!

Don't judge people!!!


Don't ever judge people when you know absoulutley nothing about them at all. I mean like people these days just takes one look at you and start judging you by the way you wear, talk, or even act ; worst case scenario they judge you by what you eat or read. They like to judge people even though they don't even talk to them. Don't you think that is too childish?

I mean think about it? You are never in their shoes. You don't know how much they have gone through to get to where they are now. You don't know what they have gone through to make them be like this. You don't know how their life was before at all. And you don't even care to know. SO why in the world judge someone who you don't even make an effort to talk to so much when you yourself is also not perfect at all?

"Judge me only when you have been in my shoes and tell me if you can be little miss/mister perfect" - Mabel.