Wednesday 19 September 2012

The fly

I'm sure that most of us had seen a housefly before now eh? Well, here's my sort of interesting story of a housefly.

I saw a housefly banging on the window... It seems like it wants to go out but it just keeps on banging on the window thinking that it could go out that way. At that moment, I thought the fly was rather stupid. Cause it just bangs on the window and it knows that it can't go out at all but it still keeps banging.

Then I thought again... Why did it did so? Why didn't it try another way out. Then I thought that it could be that the fly is not giving up on what it thinks is the solution or the way out. Or maybe it is just practicing what it has learnt. The way out is the way in.

Somehow, I know it sounds ridiculous but it applys to us in life. Sometimes, when you get into a trouble... the only way out is the way in. How did you get yourself in is the way you get yourself out. However, sometimes, it doesn't work. So... when it doesn't work, we should always by all means. TRY ANOTHER WAY OUT! We can't always keep doing the same mistake if we know that it is going nowhere at all now can we? So peeps... we should try another way if the way we are trying is wrong. I hope you get my message tonight. See ya'll!

BUT before I end... let me continue the story of what happen to the fly next...

I stare at the fly waiting for it to go somewhere else to get out of the place. But it didn't. So... What did I do? Did I kill it or open the window for it to go out?

I waited for a few more seconds. Then I thought to myself. This life of the fly is in my hands. I can choose to let to fly away or kill it right there and then. IF I let it fly away... It might come back again. IF I kill it, it's family will be upset and mourn over it. REMEMBER!!! FLY HAS A FAMILY ON IT''S OWN TOO! It also have feelings. IF I kill it, it's generation might be gone too.. And that effects the food chain. SO I just let it fly away. Okay, that's the end of the fly. Time to go now. Bye!