Monday 24 September 2012

I'm irreplaceable

If you think that you can find someone like me again out there in the world, you're wrong.
If you think that someone else can replace me, you're wrong.
If you think that someone out there can make you feel the same way as I do, you're wrong.
If you think that there is going to be someone out there that care as much as I do, you're wrong.
If you think that someone else out there can treat you the same way as I do, you're wrong.

If you ever think of all of that about and more that has to relate to replacing me with someone else, you're wrong.

Why? Because I'M IRREPLACEABLE!!! You cannot replace me with someone else as if I am a toy that can be replaced when I am broken. No! No one else out there would care as much as I do to you! Why?! That would be very lame to ask as of to why... Because the probability of finding someone who care as much as I do out there, other than your family members, is very slim.

No one can actually replace someone else in this world. Why? OMG... If you do ask me that question I would seriously faint in front of you right now.. I mean, just think about it. Can someone else look the same like me or be like me even have the same life and same experiences like me at all out there? NO!!! Obviously not! No one can be me. Because there is only one me in this world and there is no other me that you can find out there. Unless, I have a twin (which I do not have) out there living but even if I do, I don't think she is going to be the same as I am. Even twins can be identical, you know what I mean? Even twins think different things. Talking about twins, not even quadruplets (if that is how you spell it...) think differently, hence everyone is unique and different.

So if you think that you can go out there and find someone like me, you are completely out of your mind. Because there is no other me in this world that you can find.

I'm unique and different. Irreplaceable. Get what I mean?