Wednesday 19 September 2012

Worry??

My friend tells me that she is worrying about her Cambridge examination which is coming up soon enough in October. I ask her this "Why are you worrying about that when you have today to worry about?" She wants to answer back to me but can't find words to fight back or answer me. So she says "You know Mabel, sometimes I just hate you because you always say somethings that makes me unable to answer you."

I know that she is just joking with me. But still... think about it. Why do you worry about something that is in the future when you have so much to worry about now or today? There is a saying that says that "Worry is like a rocking chair. Sure it gets you moving but it gets you nowhere." I like that quote a lot but if I may... please let me expand.

You worry so much and you are going nowhere. Therefore, you start to slow down and think. When you think too much you worry more and get miserable. When you are miserable, you effect the people around you. Your environment goes miserable with you because you always show up in misery. Then you don't know why people don't make you happy at all. You start blaming or find reasons to blame or be angry at something. When you are angry you create rage and starts to hate people. What happens next? Well... Let's just say that you don't want to know cause it's not very pretty down there. It's a road that you don't want to go.

This is why peeps, why do you want to worry so much? It just keeps you at where you are. Nowhere. If you keep on worrying then you just don't know what to do and you get miserable and then you get the same circle all over again. So to live a better life... Don't worry at all and nothing bad will happen. When you worry, you are already attracting the negativity and the universe thinks that you want these negativity because you keep asking yourself questions about it and the universe thinks that you might want to know the answer so it gives you the negativity. LAW OF ATTRACTION PEEPS!! You should read the book sometime. It's interesting.