Sunday 27 January 2013

I'm tired. Are you?

I'm tired.. Are you?

NOPE! I'M WIDE AWAKE BAYBEH!

Sleeping at 4:13 am in the morning and waking up at 8:43 am in the morning. Even though I tried it before, but I never know that I can still be awake throughout the ceremony in the church this morning. Gosh, where in the world did I get all those energy from? I mean I don't even feel like sleeping at all. Okay, okay. I did take a few second naps when the people are talking about Christ up on stage but I was fine. Just several quick naps and then I am fine.

Is this adrenaline or what? I mean like I don't think I ever want to sleep at all this early morning though. I don't want to get to sleep at all. I felt like I could cope with not sleeping at all. Because it is past my sleeping hour and I just want to stay awake all night long. I just have the feeling that it is pointless to sleep at some point.

But that would make my sleeping schedule gone wrong or something. It would make my body think that you don't need to sleep and you jsut need to stay awake. Like you don't need to rest or something like that. Thank goodness my little cousins weren't with us this morning because they are seperated from us who are known to be the elder ones.

However, this morning I saw some people who looked like someone I know. Haha. For those who think that I am going to say "Somebody that I used to know" then you may as well sing the song. But I wasn't. If you aren't going to say or thinking of that... then it probably means that that song didn't get you in the head or brain-washed you somehow. So congratulate yourself for not being brain-washed.