Tuesday 29 January 2013

Laws that affect teenagers

I never seem to know that there are laws that may affect teenagers these days.. Clearly, I have to actually keep up with the rest of the world right now. Sound like I have been left behind while the world is asking me to keep up with it. Hmm.. Sounds like something to do in the weekend.

So far, I know that laws that affect teenagers are laws that came to affect on January 1, 2012? Which is like last year? Yeah, even thought they are last year but then hey, do you know how long it takes to make a law? Well, here in malaysia they would kinda summarize it to one page and tell you all about it but then in the Great Britian? UK? US? It takes longer time because they have to think about the laws. Goes through Parliment. Then over to someone else with higher role. Then again to another person higher than them. And in the end, if it is successful it gets to the Goverment or the King and Queen (for the countires that still have royal families) and then it becomes a law.

Before it is a law it is called a "bill". I have not an idea why it is called a "bill" but I do know that they are to be known as bill. If they fail halfway, they would have to go all over again from the first stage. Rephrased and used again until it is a law. Some of the Goverment bills are also amended halfway to make sure that they stay on the track to the process of becoming law.

SO, laws are not as easy as it looks like it is. Because the Parliment have to look at a toilet paper long bills that wants to become laws. There are also these so called Private Bills. Their bills are made from organisations who wants specific power and control over the things that they are under.

And so... let's move on from the laws and we will talk about it some other day shall we because it is going to be a long one as I am asked to research about what the title of the topic is. And what I have found out now sounds rather interesting... Which is something that teenagers should be looking at. And so does parents so they are aware of the things that their teenagers are doing.

My fellow teen readers ou there. Please forgive me. It is for your own good I promise. *quickly runs away before you start shooting arrows*