Thursday 3 January 2013

First day of school

It's the first day of school. That means homeworks, teachers, get ready for tests, and all that things that had been done last year have to be started all over again. Instead, this year is much more intense because it is my critical year. I know that means that I have to really get into everything and be serious about everything I do.

However, the first day is a not bad day to start with. I get some homework as expected, but I had the best homework ever. It requires me to write a book on my own. YAY!! THis is the first time I get to write a book for school and as a homework.

This is going to be exciting~~~. I suppose that most of you guys might htink that I am crazy because I say that writing a book for homework. And I am quite sure that it is okay to assume that you all must be thinking that "Why would she say that writing a book is the best homework ever?" Well, let me tell you this I like... no wait... Let me rephrase. I LOVE to write books and I LOVE writing. That's why I would say that it is the best homework ever given. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Don't worry people. I am still in my right mind. I just somehow love writing too much already. Oh not to mention, it is kinda weird that many people are getting sick on the first day of school. So please beware my fellow friends who are students. Please take good care of yourselves okay? Good luck for the rest of the day and PMR students and SPM students!