Wednesday 23 January 2013

Get a life...

Get a life. Ahem, get a life? You tell me to get a life? Please you don't know what life is yet and you are telling me to get a life? Uh, hello?? Just because you see me write a whole book of notes from the textbook and references doesn't mean that I don't have a life. I have a life AND I can assure you that it is way better than yours.

You think that I don't have a life? Yeah, I don't go out like most of you do. Yeah, I don't hangout with you guys much. Yeah, I don't get to go out with my friends much because I don't have the privillage like you guys do. Yeah, I have a very low life, but that doesn't makes me have a no life person! You have no right to call or say that I have no life at all. I have a life. And it is way cooler than yours.

You want to know what it's all about? It's about being with my family while you guys are out there going out wasting precious time and money on something else that only brings you fun and memories with your friends but not bonding with your family. It's about learning about life as I know it unlike you guys who only know how to get to where you want to and play as much as you want for the rest of the year. It's about being alive while you guys are still unaware and immature.

You may think that living life is about having fun at this stage, but it isn't! Yeah, I know... This is the only age when you can play and have fun with your body now. But guess what?! I'm making a better choice. I prefer to do my own things my way and call it my life. IT IS MY LIFE! NOT YOURS! SO DON'T JUDGE AND SAY THAT I HAVE NO LIFE WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS LIFE